Site Url: http://aboveavgjane.blogspot.com
Target community: suburban Philadelphia
Is the site active? --
Professional journalists? --
Paid staff? --
Is the site part of a network? --
Is the site a media affiliate? --
Content created by:Who contributes to your content?
- Professional journalists:
- Community members: 70%%
- Aggregate content of others: %
Target audience size: 25,000 to 50,000
Year founded: --
Who or what started your project?
- an individual
Update frequency: once a day
Which online networks do you use?
- Twitter: aajane
Does your site aggregate content from other online sites? Yes
Does your site provide training? No
Business model: InformalWhat are your sources of revenue?
- payments for use of content
- How many full time staffers:
- How many part-time staffers:
- How many volunteers: 1
- How many students:
Annual operating budget: less than $100,000 per year
Location: , , --
Contact URL: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 means "not very important" and 6 means "very important"
- Covering news not covered: 4
- Watchdogging local government and public officials: 3
- Investigating issues or wrongdoings: 3
- Helping your community solve problems: 2
- Empowering community members: 3
- Developing opportunities for community dialogue: 1
- Collaborating with local partners: 1
- Involving community to shape local content: 1
- Making a profit: 1
- Being a sustainable operation:
What else should people know about your site?
The site covers primarily politics in Bucks, Delaware and Montgomery Counties, Pennsylvania. It is written from a partisan Democratic standpoint but also includes general information.
What are your suggestions and/or links to other community news sites that should be added to the directory?
All the Patch.com sites, WHYY's Newsworks.org, Pennsylvania Progressive, LV Independent