Law blog by a CT attorney. Offers analysis of legal issues in CT and elsewhere, includes some original reporting.
Site Url: http://apublicdefender.com
Feed Url: http://apublicdefender.com/feed/
Target community: CT
Is the site active? Yes
Professional journalists? No
Paid staff? No
Is the site part of a network? No
Is the site a media affiliate? No
Content created by: SoloWho contributes to your content?
- Professional journalists:
- Community members:
- Aggregate content of others:
Target audience size: --
Year founded: --
Who or what started your project?
Update frequency: multiple times a day
Which online networks do you use?
Does your site aggregate content from other online sites? No
Does your site provide training? --
Business model: InformalWhat are your sources of revenue?
- How many full time staffers:
- How many part-time staffers:
- How many volunteers:
- How many students:
Annual operating budget:
Location: Norwich, CT, United States of America
Contact URL: http://apublicdefender.com/contact/
1 means "not very important" and 6 means "very important"
- Covering news not covered:
- Watchdogging local government and public officials:
- Investigating issues or wrongdoings:
- Helping your community solve problems:
- Empowering community members:
- Developing opportunities for community dialogue:
- Collaborating with local partners:
- Involving community to shape local content:
- Making a profit:
- Being a sustainable operation: